International Cloud Hosted Dialer with Predictive, Auto, Manual, Preview & Inbound
Sections in this page:Benefits of hosted
Use of dialer
Scaling to 440 agents
Pricing and Plans
Demo and Registration
Testimonial"I still remember days when i was new to this industry and never knew much about Dialer. I am glad that i found them, they have been very kind and helpful for giving support. Whenever i have someone asking for Dialer they are the only reference i have given. Best ViCi Dialer platform with best VoIP minutes. I don't remember if i had any downtime in this 5 years for journey with them. I would like to thank the team and Sandeep Chavan for best support and wish you good luck for future journey."
1. A Versatile Dialer
WarmConnect's Predictive Dialer allows Predictive, Auto, Manual, Preview modes
2. All the benefits of the Cloud
Charged hourly, no investment needed, setup in minutes, high scalability
3. Stir-Shaken Compatible
Triple connectivity, build trust in your traffic & reduce liability
4. Full Service
A range of related services help you put things together and start fast
5. Easy to try and start
Free hosted trial with telephonic walk-through. Service charged hourly, no setup, contracts or minimums.
"International Virtual Call Center @ Rs2/hr!"
WarmConnect provides hosted/virtual predictive & auto dialers for International Call Centers for Rs2/hr per agent with no setup charges, monthly minimum or contract. It can switch between predictive, auto, manual & preview modes. It can blend outbound and inbound to the same agents. Its capacity grows in easy steps from 5 to 440 agents.
- Hourly billed hosted dialer with no monthly minimums
- No setup cost - Zero Capex
- Bundled International Minutes from Rs0.39/min
- Stir-Shaken Solutions
- Low setup time, can be up in under an hour
- Scale seamlessly from 5 users to 440
- Can use readily available broadband connections
- Rs2 per agent/hour, calling costs excluded. Perfect for shift based or seasonal requirements.
- No setup or monthly charges, no minimums, no contracts.
- Calling costs start at Rs0.39/min, charged only for connected calls.
- Massively scalable from minimum 5 users to 440.
Benefits of Hosted Dialer
|Low cost||10 seat dialer costs just Rs20/hour of use. Assuming an 8 hour shift for 22 days a month, it will cost you just 20x8x22=Rs3520 per month! Dialer has stop/start button in your web console.|
|No investment||Just fund your account for the hourly rent and minutes and you are ready to go. We will also provide free training to your dialer administrator.|
|Low setup time||Dialer can be ready for use in less than an hour. Also, since it can use readily available broadband connections you will not be delayed by the lengthy procedure of getting a leased line/T1/E1.|
|High Scalability||Hosted Dialers scale from 5 to 440 agents (and more!) in easy steps and in a matter of minutes. This lets you start small and grow with your process.||Cheap bandwidth||Hosted dialers can use cheap and readily available broadband connections instead of leased lines/T1/E1s that are bit-for-bit more expensive.|
Hosted Predictive Dialer Details
- No setup cost - Zero Capex
- Ability to create unlimited agents.
- Each dialer can dial 5 lines simultaneously for each agent.
- Perfect for startups, special purpose campaigns, pilot campaigns
- Dramatically lower bandwidth cost
- Minutes in 3 rate decks for your dialer. USA & Canada at Rs0.39 - Rs0.62/min.
- 6 second billing, charged only for connected calls.
- Incoming numbers from Rs250/month.
- Free 24x6 telephonic support
- Online demo available.
How does hourly charging work?
- You get an online console in which you can start and stop the dialer.
- After clicking on start, the dialer is functional in about 1 minute
- Hosted dialers for Rs2/hr starting with 5 agents (i.e. 2/agent/hour) with no monthly minimum charge.
- You are billed for whole hours between starting and stopping the dialer
- Pay only for the number of hours used. No monthly minimum spend, no contract
- Your online console also has the link to administer your dialer
- The same link allows your agents to log in
- Once you setup your dialer, the configuration stays even after stopping it
- Take online demo now to see this in action!
Scale seamlessly from 5 to 440 agents
- 5 seat dialer can be converted to a 10, 15, 20 upto 440 seat dialer.
- Conversion takes less than a minute via your online console.
- Each dialer can dial seatsx5 lines simultaneously. E.g. the 80 seat dialer can dial 400 lines.
- You can increase capacity as your campaign picks up speed, letting you add capacity in small steps.
- You can also reduce capacity as your requirements change, letting you control costs.
- Your account can have multiple dialers for organisational purposes or to scale beyind 440 agents.
- Your online console has a page to start and stop all your dialers.
Stir-Shaken Solutions for Better Connectivity
Recent FCC regulations on Stir/Shaken are designed to control spoofing of callerID and illegal robocalling. However in many cases even legal traffic is being blocked leading to poor connectivity. Our Stir/Shaken solutions help you become compliant and build trust in your traffic.
What is Stir/Shaken
Setting callerID on your outbound calls is a vital feature of any phone service. Most call centers use multiple callerIDs at once, one or more per campaign. However some callers misuse this feature to set a number as callerId that does not belong to them or that they are not authorised to use. This is called spoofing. Stir/Shaken is a set of telecom industry standards designed to reduce ability to spoof CallerID.
The FCC in USA has recently published regulations mandating the use of Stir/Shaken standards by telecom operators. Along with this, they have mandated the algorithmic blocking of illegal robocalls and made telecom operators liable for robocalls that transit their networks.
The Stir/Shaken problem
Unfortunately the algorithms used by various carriers are not perfect. Even legal traffic is being blocked as robocalling. Connect ratios have dropped across the industry leading to wasted leads and drop in outbound campaign performance.
Stir/Shaken Solutions from WarmConnect
WarmConnect's dialer comes with the industry’s first comprehensive set of Stir/Shaken solutions. Customers find that our Industry specific customised Stir/Shaken technologies triple connect ratios. Build trust in your traffic, become compliant and reduce liability. Take a free demo now to know more
Pricing and PlansThere are two pricing options:
- A'la carte: You pay separately for dialer and minutes. Gives you flexibility to use lower priced rate decks.
- Unlimited: Unlimited premium USA/Canada/UK calling is included in the hourly price of the dialer.
|Dialer Cost||Seats||Lines||Unlimited Calls||Configuration|
|Rs320/hour||152||800||Rs4000/hour||Master + Slave|
|Rs480/hour||224||1200||Rs6000/hour||Master + 2 Slaves|
|Rs640/hour||296||1600||Rs8000/hour||Master + 3 Slaves|
|Rs800/hour||368||2000||Rs10000/hour||Master + 4 Slaves|
|Rs960/hour||440||2400||Rs12000/hour||Master + 5 Slaves|
- All lines on a plan are available even if all agents are not logged in.
- USA/Canada/UK Fixed are included in "Unlimited Calls" option. Other destinations have huge discount.
- GST at applicable rates is extra for users in India.
Sample Outbound Rates
|United Kingdom Mobile||1.39||1.44||1.49||0.99|
- Discount, Standard and Premium rates are applicable for the A'la carte dailer option.
- See detailed tariff sheet for more rates. Choose the deck via drop down on right.
- In Unlimited option you pay a higher hourly charge for dialer, but get free US/Can/UK calling and a lower rate for other destinations
- Unlimited outbound option also gives you unlimited free incoming from US/Canada/UK.
Sign-up for a free trial now, procrastinate before paying up.
Signing up for a free trial
- Click on the "take demo" link and register for the free trial.
- A hosted demo dialer will be started for you in a minute, along with a help pane with instructions.
- The dialer will remain functional for a couple of hours before switching off.
- We recommend scheduling a walk through of the trial by sending us a phone, time and time zone to call you at.
- We add credit daily for about 5 days to let you return to the trial.
Converting your free trial account to production
- Make a small payment into your WarmConnect account to test your ability to pay for the service.
- Sign-in to WarmConnect.in, click on Open console -> Payments.
- Pay by Credit Card, cheque or bank transfer.
- Tell us also your special requirements such as staffing or CRM integration etc.
- Schedule a walk through of the service by sending us a phone, time and time zone to call you at.
World's Most Fully Featured Dialer!
- Based on Vicidial®, the world's most popular dialer
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call, email and SMS handling
- Outbound agent-controlled and predictive dialing
- Full USA FTC-compliance capability
- Single tenanted for maximum TCPA compliance.
- Stir/Shaken Compliant
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Avatar Soundboard capabilities for agent accent removal
Full Dialer Feature List
The following content is Copyright 2013 VICIdial Group
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple Asterisk servers, or multiple campaigns on a single server
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier on the local system or a remote Asterisk server
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign
- Ability to take inbound calls grabbing CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for FTC compliance
- Internal DNC list can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and failover across multiple ViciDial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Avatar Soundboard capabilities for agent accent removal
- Single agent call queueing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Full QueueMetrics-compatible call logging, inbound and outbound
- Several Vtiger integration features: user-sync, account-sync, data interconnection
- Full integration with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CDP) for better Answering Machine Detection(AMD)
- Multi-function web-based agent API allowing for control of agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Lead import web-based API
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
Per Minute Tariff Plan
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates in INR.
|1782, 1600, 1825, 1780, 1587, 1403, 1778, 1604, 1250, 1236, 1431, 1204, 1506, 1709, 1902, 1343, 1613, 1548, 1807, 1519, 1647, 1905, 1705, 1226, 1437, 1249, 1416, 1289, 1365, 1418, 1438, 1514, 1450, 1581, 1579, 1819, 1873, 1306, 1639, 1674||Canada||0.4900|
|1787, 1939||Puerto Rico||0.6900|
|44, 44800, 44808||United Kingdom||0.8900|
|4592, 4593, 4591, 4581, 4571, 4561, 4560, 4553, 4552, 4551, 4550, 4542, 4541, 4540, 4531, 4530, 452||Denmark Sp||1.4900|
|3546, 3549, 3548, 3547||Iceland Sp||1.4900|
|4758, 4759, 479, 474||Norway Sp||1.4900|
|447, 443||United Kingdom Mobile||1.4900|
|1867||Canada Northwest Territories||1.8900|
|9725, 97215||Israel Sp||1.8900|
|262269||Reunion Island Sp||1.8900|
|449, 448||United Kingdom Sp||2.8900|
|614, 611||Australia Sp||3.8900|
|3631, 3630, 3670, 3620||Hungary Sp||4.8900|
|3538, 35376||Ireland Sp||4.8900|
|262262||Reunion Island Sp||4.8900|
|1340||U.S. Virgin Islands||4.8900|
|4209, 4207, 4206||Czech Republic Sp||7.8900|
|590||French Antilles & Guadeloupe||7.8900|
|3506, 3505||Gibraltar Sp||7.8900|
|316, 319||Netherlands Sp||7.8900|
|642||New Zealand Sp||7.8900|
|347, 346||Spain Sp||7.8900|
|1809, 1345||Caribbean (809 Area Codes) & Dominican Republic||10.8900|
|3579, 3571||Cyprus Sp||10.8900|
|1829, 1849||Dominican Republic||10.8900|
|336, 337, 338||France Sp||10.8900|
|27, 277, 278, 276||South Africa||10.8900|
|967||Yemen Arab Republic||10.8900|
|1284||British Virgin Islands||14.8900|
|238||Cape Verde Island||14.8900|
|3955, 3943, 393||Italy Sp||14.8900|
|1869, 1758||St. Kitts||14.8900|
|1784, 1868||St. Vincent & Mustique||14.8900|
|1649||Turks & Caicos Island||14.8900|
|971||United Arab Emirates||14.8900|
|9687, 9689||Oman Sp||19.8900|
|26877, 2683, 26878, 26879, 26876||Swaziland Sp||19.8900|
|447700||United Kingdom Mobile Sp||19.8900|
|236||Central African Republic||39.0000|
|418, 417||Switzerland Sp||39.0000|
|6726, 6725, 6728, 6720, 6729, 6722, 6727, 6724||Antarctica Sp||49.0000|
|88299, 88233||International Networks Sp||129.0000|
|8812, 8819, 8818, 8817, 8816, 8813||Iridium Sp||209.0000|
|675||Papua New Guinea||1059.0000|