WarmConnect Automatic Call Distributer - ACD
- Virtually unlimited phone numbers, full call recording, live scripts, call timers and much more!
- Many distribution strategies including skills based.
- Multichannel - incoming + outgoing calls, email, sms & chat.
Multi Channel Intelligent Routing to Agents
WarmConnect's Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) goes beyond calls to include email, sms & chat. This multichannel incoming funnel is distributed amongst your agents using advanced skills based routing strategies.
The most extensive feature set
- Virtually unlimited phone numbers groupable into "In-groups"
- Full Call Recording
- On hook agent capable. Agents do not need to be tethered to their phones at all times.
- CRM integration capable with automatic transfer to CRM screen.
- Agent screen can be transferred to a closer/another agent.
- Live scripts available.
- Presetable numbers for conferencing call or for blind transfer.
- Call timers with many presetable actions
- Configurable working hours, including state and national holidays with many after hours actions.
- Ability to play place in line and estimated wait time to caller.
- Ability to let callers leave a voicemail or request callback while in queue.
- Ability to calculate hold time and modify queue behavior if hold time above threshold.
- Overflow queues.
- Whisper to agent.
- Real time call monitoring by manager.
- Ability to re-route repeat callers.
- Ability to integrate web based APIs of external services
- Ability to block display of callerID to agent.
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound.
Many distribution strategies
- random: Randomly selects an idle agent.
- oldest_call_start: Strategy for distributing the same number of calls to all agents regardless of length of calls.
- oldest_call_finish: Send call to agent who is idle the longest at this point of time.
- oldest_inbound_call_start: Strategy for distributing the same number of inbound calls to all agents.
- oldest_inbound_call_finish: Send call to agent that has not been on an inbound call for the longest time.
- overall_user_level: Orders by the user_level of the agent. Higher user_level = more calls.
- inbound_group_rank: Skills based ranking given to the agent for the specific inbound group. Higher = more calls.
- campaign_rank: Skills based ranking given to the agent for the campaign. Higher = more calls.
- ingroup_grade_random: gives a higher probability of getting a call to the higher graded agents by in-group.
- campaign_grade_random: gives a higher probability of getting a call to the higher graded agents by campaign.
- fewest_calls: orders by the number of calls received by an agent for that specific inbound group. Least calls first.
- fewest_calls_campaign: orders by the number of calls received by an agent for the campaign. Least calls first.
- longest_wait_time: Orders by the average wait time of agent.
- ring_all: Rings all idle agents, for small queues.
- Incoming phone numbers - DIDs as well as Toll Free - available from every area code and country
- Incoming email distributed in same way as incoming calls
- Incoming SMS also handled in same way as email and incoming calls.
- Multidomain chat also distributed amongst agents using same queues.
- Outgoing calls, email and SMS possible for return communication.