You may need to search for specific leads using their phone number, emailID, name, disposition status etc. Following steps will let you search and also download recordings of that lead.Continue reading How to search for Leads and Download Recordings
Sometimes you may need to analyse calls made or create custom one-time reports that are not available from the Reports section. Export Calls Report lets you download raw call data to your Desktop for this.
Download call details using Export Calls Report.
- Goto the hostname e.g xyz.cc.warmconnect.in then click on Dialer Administration.
- Click Reports.
- Click on Export Calls Report.
- Select Date Range, Campaigns, Inbound Groups, Lists, Statuses and User Groups and then click SUBMIT.
- Save the file and Open to View the Report.
Sometimes you want to track server start or stop, viz. start/stop time, ip from where and whether it was started / stopped automatically or manually. For this, so far you have had to visit our tech-desk or email us, which is quite inconvenient.
Now, with the help of a new feature “Server Report” you can get start/stop time of your server along with its subscription ip. In Preferences/Reports tab, select the period and click on “View Server Report” as follows:-
Server auto start and auto stop would be logged as auto_start and auto_stop respectively.
Please follow the steps below through which you can login in warmconnect to start and stop server.
Login to warmconnect to start and stop server.
- Go to our website www.warmconnect.in
- Enter User ID and password from the email you have received & click on > arrow to login.
- Click on Open Console.
- Then click on Manage Server.
- Then click on GREEN arrow to start the server.
- Click on OK.
- Please wait for few minutes till the status changes to running.
- Click on the Hostname to access the server or copy and paste the IP address on a new tab.
- Once your shift ends, click on the RED square button to stop the dialer.
- Click on OK to confirm.
- Please wait for few minutes till the status changes to stopped.
- Then click on Logout.
Have you started the server but are not able to access the dialer? Your dialer needs a standards compliant DNS server to function properly. We recommend Google’s free DNS server. Steps below will help you change the DNS of your PC.
- Right click on the PC icon on the right hand side of your desktop and click on Open Network and sharing center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right click on the Network Adapter then click on Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on Properties.
- Select Use the following Google DNS server addresses.
- Enter Preferred DNS server 126.96.36.199 and Alternative DNS server as 188.8.131.52 then click on OK.
If your call center runs more than one process, each process should be setup in a separate campaign. By default there are three campaigns created on the dialer for broadcast, manual and auto dialing. To create additional campaigns follow the steps below. Continue reading How to create new campaigns
Some processes may require you to transfer or conference a call after a verification process to a particular phone number. Steps below will help you transfer or conference that call from the agent screen.
Continue reading How to Transfer-Conference a call
6/6 billing means that calls are charged at 6 second intervals, rather than the traditional 1 minute rate. If billing is 6/6 rate, that means your minimum billing for any answered call is 6 seconds and your subsequent billing time is 6 seconds. e.g., 5 second call would be charged the minimum 6 seconds. For calls over the 6 second minimum, you’ll be charged in 6 second increments. e.g., if your call is 8 seconds, you’ll be charged for 12 seconds. Continue reading 6/6 billing explanation