One of the first administrative tasks to come to grips with is uploading leads into warmconnect. Each campaign in warmconnect can have multiple lists (databases) for it to use. Each list has many leads. Therefore the process of uploading leads starts with first creating a new list, assigning that list to a campaign and then uploading leads into the newly created list. See how below.
Author: Alpesh Lad
How to Solve No Leads in Hopper
The vicidial hopper is used to temporarily hold leads in a table for future dialing. This allows the dialing script to refer to a very small record set when actually dialing. This table is loaded every 60 seconds with approximately enough calls to last for few minutes. Below are the steps that will help you if there are no leads in hopper.
- Go to your host name for e.g. xyz.cc.warmconnect.in and click on Dialer Administration.
- Click Campaigns.
- Click on the Campaign ID.
- Check if there are active lists with leads in them.
- Check the dial statuses and add the required ones and click submit
- Check minimum hopper level and set it to twice the number of calls per minute, then submit.
- In detail view check local call time or set default 24 hours calling.
Introducing SMS services.
Introducing SMS services for you to connect with your prospects and customers all over the world. Below are the details of the same.Continue reading Introducing SMS services.
Unverified Caller IDs and USA DIDs (STIR/SHAKEN compatible)
Due to changes in STIR/SHAKEN rules all caller IDs need to be verified. Your caller IDs can be verified in one of the following ways:
- Provide us a bill showing ownership of the number you use as caller ID.
- Provide us a document showing a business relationship between you and the owner of the number.
- Log into your console and chat with our helpdesk to verify the number.
- Caller ID numbers provided by us do not need verification.
Please note failure to verify your caller IDs may cause auto-subscription to one of the below CallerID options for your protection. Please also note that callerIDs must answer return calls from those dialled.
Our inbound numbers (DIDs) for USA are of 4 types as below. Our helpdesk will help you decide which ones you need. DIDs cannot be converted from one type to another. DIDs are STIR-SHAKEN compatible.
- Inbound Only: For high volume inbound campaigns. Can be used by Corporates and Call Centers. Cannot be used to set CallerID on outbound dialing. Almost every area code available.
- CallerIDs: Inbound numbers for personal and corporate use. Can be used as CallerID on outbound calling. Cannot be used by Call Centers. Most area codes available.
- CallerIDs for Call Centers: Can be used by Call Centers as CallerID on high volume outbound campaigns. Incoming calls charged at toll free rates. Not recommended for Inbound campaigns. Limited choice of area codes.
- Discount CallerIDs for Call Centers: Sold in bulk packs of 10, 50, 100 & 200. Can be used by Call Centers as CallerID on high volume outbound campaigns. Incoming calls charged at toll free rates. Not recommended for Inbound campaigns. Cannot choose area code, can choose state. Discounts on setup and rent as follows: 10 for the price of 4, 50 for the price of 8, 100 for the price of 10 & 200 for the price of 16 DIDs. These rates are for packs taken at one time. E.g. If you subscribe to a pack of 100 CallerIDs in one month, and another pack of 100 in the next, you will be charged rent for 100 x 2 every month going forward, not for 200 x 1.
|Type:||Inbound Only||CallerIDs||CallerIDs for|
for Call Centers
|Can be used to set CallerID?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Can be used by Call Centers?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Incoming Charged as Toll Free?||Yes||Yes|
|Choice of Area Code?||Almost all||Most||Limited||State|
To order a DID please click on Order DID in your console or start a chat session from our website or dialer admin page, or call our helpdesk.
Manage WebFolders recordings using WinScp
Your online Web Console lets you view recordings that are stored on your WebFolders. While the Console lets you download recordings one at a time, Webfolders also provides the WebDAV protocol for bulk file management and transfer. WebDAV protocol is a modern replacement for FTP protocol and is better suited to work with firewalls. It can be utilised with software such as WinSCP. Following steps will help you setup WinScp for common tasks such as downloading and deleting recordings in bulk.Continue reading Manage WebFolders recordings using WinScp
Our new Dialer!
After 18 months of development, we are excited to introduce our cheaper, easier & better Dialer. The main features are listed below.Continue reading Our new Dialer!
Admin mode on our new Dialers.
We were getting various request for keeping the server ON during non dialing hours. Based on the request we now have Admin mode on our dialers. This is cost effective and yet gives you access to the dialer during non dialing hours.Continue reading Admin mode on our new Dialers.
How to search for Leads and Download Recordings
You may need to search for specific leads using their phone number, emailID, name, disposition status etc. Following steps will let you search and also download recordings of that lead.Continue reading How to search for Leads and Download Recordings
How to download call records using Export Calls Report
Sometimes you may need to analyse calls made or create custom one-time reports that are not available from the Reports section. Export Calls Report lets you download raw call data to your Desktop for this.
Download call details using Export Calls Report.
- Goto the hostname e.g xyz.cc.warmconnect.in then click on Dialer Administration.
- Click Reports.
- Click on Export Calls Report.
- Select Date Range, Campaigns, Inbound Groups, Lists, Statuses and User Groups and then click SUBMIT.
- Save the file and Open to View the Report.
Server Start/Stop Report
Sometimes you want to track server start or stop, viz. start/stop time, ip from where and whether it was started / stopped automatically or manually. For this, so far you have had to visit our tech-desk or email us, which is quite inconvenient.
Now, with the help of a new feature “Server Report” you can get start/stop time of your server along with its subscription ip. In Preferences/Reports tab, select the period and click on “View Server Report” as follows:-
Server auto start and auto stop would be logged as auto_start and auto_stop respectively.